243 G. T. Road(N) Liluah, Howrah - 711204 Tel - (033) 2654-3387/89
EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org - WEB - http://www.mckv.edu.in
Information about Class XI Admissions 2017 - 2018
Information for Admission
- Admissions are now open for Class XI for the Session 2017-18.
- Registration Forms have to be completed online on our website: http://www.mckv.edu.in. Registration begins at 10 am on 16th May, 2017 and ends at 4 pm on 20th May, 2017.
- Distribution of Medical Form & Confirmation Slip at our School Reception (applicable for MCKV students only) will be on 16th May & 17th May, 2017 from 9.00am to 12.00pm.
- Guidelines for completing the Registration Form:
- Open the Registration Form by clicking on the 'Registration Form' button at the end of this page.
- Read and Accept the Undertaking by clicking the 'I agree' button.
- Carefully complete the Registration Form correctly and accurately by providing all the information asked for.
- After filling up all the pages in the form, click on the 'Submit' button to submit your form.
- Once you submit your form, a unique form token would be generated and sent to your email.
- Proceed to check the status of your application by following the link.
- Click on the 'Print Registration Form' button to print the completed registration form (please print in Portrait Mode on A4 size paper).
- Click on the 'Print Pay In Slips' button to print the Pay In Slips (print in Landscape Mode on A4 paper).
- Submit the pay-in slip at the ICICI BANK, Liluah Branch ONLY.(This branch is located just beside our school at 243, G. T. Road (N), Laxmi Niketan, First Floor.)
- Finally, submit the completed, printed and signed Registration Form along with the pay-in slip and other documents at our school reception from 18th , 19th , 20th & 22nd May, 2017, from 9.30 am to 1.00 pm. .
- You will be notified via email about the status of your application.
- You can manually check the status of your application, reprint your Registration Form and Pay In Slips by clicking on the 'View Status' button below.
- No overwriting on the Registration Form is allowed once the print out is taken.
- Do not fold the Registration Form.
- Only one Registration Form per student is to be submitted.
- Students of MCKV need not fill up the online registration form. MCKV students should contact the school reception for the collection of confirmation slip & medical form. They should bring their ICSE marksheets for verification of cut off percentage as applicable.
- Students who were not granted provisional admission will contact the school authorities before collecting the Medical Form and the confirmation slip.
- The following documents in original and self attested photo copies thereof must be submitted. Originals will be returned after verification.
- At the time of submission of Registration Form,
- Duly completed Registration Form.
- Self attested photocopies of the Selection Examination Mark Sheet, last 2 years examination Marksheet ( Class IX & X), Admit Card of the last board exam, ICSE Mark Sheet.
- Recent stamp size photograph to be affixed wherever indicated
- At the time of Admission
- Self-attested Proof of residential address (Ration Card/Voter Identity/Passport/latest Electricity Bill/latest BSNL Landline Telephone Bill). In case of rented house, photocopy of lease deed/rent agreement/rent receipt to be submitted.
- Self-attested photocopy of Birth Certificate of the child from the Municipal Committee/Municipal Corporation/ Panchayat.
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate in original.
- Character Certificate in original
- Medical Form with all relevant reports like blood group, blood glucose (fasting and post prandial) and eye test report(if any)etc.
- Self-attested Photocopy of SC/ST/OBC Certificate (if applicable).
- Self-attested copy of parents’ Income Certificate (Salary Slip / Income Tax returns / self declaration if income is not taxable).
- MCKV has been established with a view to imparting quality education to boys irrespective of caste, creed and religion.
- The school is affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi. It is accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Education and Training. The school prepares its students for the ICSE and ISC Examinations.
- We have a number of co-curricular activities where each student gets considerable scope to develop his physical, spiritual and mental faculties.
- The academic streams on offer are
- Science, Commerce and Humanities.
- The following subject options are available -
Science Commerce Humanities English (Compulsory) English (Compulsory) English (Compulsory) Maths (Compulsory) Maths / Business Studies History / Maths Physics Economics / Computer Science Political Science Chemistry Accountancy Geography Biology / Computer Science Commerce Economics 2nd Language / Physical Education 2nd Language / Physical Education
Minimum cut off marks for :
Commerce / Humanities Streams: An aggregate of 60 %( English + any 4). Students getting less than 60% marks in aggregate [Eng + any 4] in ICSE need not apply.
Students applying for Commerce with Computer must secure an average of 80% in Computer and Maths.
Students applying for Commerce with Maths must secure an average of 50% in Maths.
Science Stream: An aggregate of 85% (English +any 4) with an average of 80% in Maths and Science.
- The Final list will be prepared on the basis of Merit, Interview, Selection Exam result of the last school attended,Conduct, Co-curricular Activities, etc.
- Students will be offered the Humanities stream only if a minimum number of ten applications are received. The same condition applies to students opting for Physical Education as a subject choice.
- Students who were issued Transfer Certificate by the School authorities at any point of time need not apply. If applications are received from such students, they will be rejected and the School authorities will not take any responsibility for the consequences.
- Limited seats available for the Science Stream. Preference will be given to MCKV students.