243 G. T. Road(N) Liluah, Howrah - 711204 Tel - (033) 2654-3387/89
EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org - WEB - http://www.mckv.edu.in
INFORMATION ON ADMISSION 2017-2018
SCHEDULE FOR MONTESSORI AND NURSERY REGISTRATION FOR THE SESSION 2017 -18
|Online Registration on www.mckv.edu.in||From 18th October, 2016 (10.00 am)
4th November, 2016 (10.00 am)
Submission of printed Registration Form (from 9:30 am to 1:00 p.m.) at our School Reception.
|3rd November to 5th November,2016
7th November to 11th November,2016
|Submit the Pay - in slip to ICICI Bank, Liluah Branch only (beside our School), Laxmi Niketan, 243, G.T.Road (N), First Floor. Donít submit in other branches.|
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING THE ONLINE ADMISSION FORM
- Only online registrations will be accepted.
- Applicants are required to have a valid personal email ID. In case an applicant does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online.
- Please specify the correct e-mail ID, as confirmation of the form submission will be sent directly to your email address.
- Please make sure you know the correct date of birth and blood group of the child before applying online.
- Please submit only one registration form per applicant. Duplicate registrations will be rejected.
- It is compulsory to fill all fields. In case the information is not applicable - specify N.A. in that field.
- The name of the applicant, his father/mother, date of birth etc. should be spelt and recorded correctly in the form exactly in the same way as it appears in the original birth certificate. No corrections or alteration will be allowed later on.
- Please keep a copy of the filled in form for your record.
- Registration does not guarantee admission.
- No overwriting on the form is allowed once the print out is taken.
- Please print the form on an A4 size paper in Portrait layout
- Do not fold the form after printout.
- At the time of submission of printed online registration form, please bring the bank slip, the original Birth Certificate issued by the Municipality/ Panchayat/ Corporation with a photocopy attested by the parent (affidavits, nursing home or hospital certificates and horoscopes will not be accepted as proof of age) and the original Immunization card with a parent attested photocopy. Originals will be returned after verification.
- The date of the interaction will be intimated to you at the time of submission of the printed registration form at our school reception.
- Both the parents and the child must be present in formal dress on the stipulated date and time, along with the acknowledgement card provided at the time of submission. Otherwise the interaction with the principal will be cancelled.
- The following documents in original and parent attested photo copies thereof must be submitted for the
admission procedure to begin. Originals will be returned after verification.
- Proof of residential address (Ration Card/Voter ID/Passport/latest Electric Bill/ latest Telephone Bill Landline/ Aadhar card. In case of rented house, photocopy of lease deed/rent agreement.
- Medical form signed and stamped by the doctor along with a copy of latest Blood Group report.
- Parentís Income certificate (Salary Slip/Income tax returns / Self Declaration if below taxable income.)
- You are advised to fill in only one online form. Duplicate forms will be rejected.
- Please note that if your child is admitted to the school, and, later, it is detected that information provided by you is false or inaccurate; the childís admission would stand liable to be cancelled.
- For the session 2017 Ė 2018, the qualifying age for admission to Montessori & Nursery classes are as
Montessori:2 years 3 months to 3 years 3 months as on 1st April 2017 (i.e. 01.01.2014 to 31.12.2014)
Nursery: 3 years 3 months to 4 years 3 months as on 1st April 2017 (i.e. 01.01.2013 to 31.12.2013)
>N.B. There will be no relaxation in age, not even by one day. Those whose wards are underage or overage are advised not to download the registration form. In such cases, the Registration forms will not be accepted nor will the registration amount be refunded.
- The Admission Committee is solely responsible for the processing of applications and for deciding the final list of selected candidates. Decisions will not be altered.
- Any attempt at seeking admission through dubious means such as offering donation, through recommendation, or influence will automatically debar the candidate from the list of applicants. Parents are warned against the so - called agents claiming to act on behalf of the school authorities. The school does not appoint any agents.
- Any discrepancy / deficiency in the application form will automatically disqualify the candidate.
GUIDELINES FOR COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION FORM ONLINE.
- Log on to our website www.mckv.edu.in
- Then click on the Admission link and follow the instructions given carefully.