243 G. T. Road(N) Liluah, Howrah - 711204 Tel - (033) 2654-3387/89
EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org - WEB - http://www.mckv.edu.in
INFORMATION ON ADMISSION 2018-2019
SCHEDULE FOR MONTESSORI AND NURSERY REGISTRATION FOR THE SESSION 2018 -19
|Online Registration on www.mckv.edu.in||9/10/2017 (10.00 am)
27/10/2017 (4 pm)
Submission of printed Registration Form (from 9:30 am to 1:00 p.m.) at our School Reception.
|23rd October to 28th October,2017
30th October to 31st October,2017
|Submit the Pay - in slip to ICICI Bank, Liluah Branch only (beside our School), Laxmi Niketan, 243, G.T.Road (N), First Floor. Don't submit in other branches.|
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING THE ONLINE ADMISSION FORM
- Only online registrations will be accepted.
- Applicants are required to have a valid personal email ID. In case an applicant does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online.
- Please specify the correct e-mail ID, as confirmation of the form submission will be sent directly to your email address.
- Please make sure you know the correct date of birth and blood group of the child before applying online.
- Please submit only one registration form per applicant. Duplicate registrations will be rejected.
- It is compulsory to fill all fields. In case the information is not applicable - specify N.A. in that field.
- The name of the applicant, his father/mother, date of birth etc. should be spelt and recorded correctly in the form exactly in the same way as it appears in the original birth certificate. No corrections or alteration will be allowed later on.
- Please keep a copy of the filled in form for your record.
- Registration does not guarantee admission.
- No overwriting on the form is allowed once the print out is taken.
- Please print the form on an A4 size paper in Portrait layout
- Do not fold the form after printout.
- At the time of submission of printed online registration form, please bring the bank slip, the original Birth Certificate issued by the Municipality/ Panchayat/ Corporation with a self-attested photocopy (affidavits, nursing home or hospital certificates and horoscopes will not be accepted as proof of age) and the original Immunization card with a self attested photocopy. Originals will be returned after verification.
- The date of the interaction will be intimated to you at the time of submission of the printed registration form at our school reception.
- Both the parents and the child must be present in formal dress on the stipulated date and time, along with the acknowledgement card provided at the time of submission. Otherwise the interaction with the principal will be cancelled.
- The following documents in original and self -attested photo copies thereof must be submitted for the admission procedure to begin. Originals will be returned after verification.
- Proof of residential address (Ration Card/Voter ID/Passport/latest Electric Bill/ latest Telephone Bill Landline. In case of rented house, photocopy of lease deed/ rent agreement.
- Medical form signed and stamped by the doctor along with a copy of Blood Group report.
- Income certificate (Salary Slip/Income tax returns / Self Declaration if below taxable income.)
- You are advised to fill in only one online form. Duplicate forms will be rejected.
- Please note that if your child is admitted to the school, and, later, it is detected that information provided by you is false or inaccurate; the child's admission would stand liable to be cancelled.
- For the session 2018 - 2019, the qualifying age for admission to Montessori & Nursery classes are as
Montessori:2 years 3 months to 3 years 3 months as on 1st April 2018 (i.e. 01.01.2015 to 31.12.2015)
Nursery: 3 years 3 months to 4 years 3 months as on 1st April 2018 (i.e. 01.01.2014 to 31.12.2014)
>N.B. There will be no relaxation in age, not even by one day. Those whose wards are underage or overage are advised not to download the registration form. In such cases, the Registration forms will not be accepted nor will the registration amount be refunded.
- The Admission Committee is solely responsible for the processing of applications and for deciding the final list of selected candidates. Decisions will not be altered.
- Any attempt at seeking admission through dubious means such as offering donation, through recommendation, or influence will automatically debar the candidate from the list of applicants. Parents are warned against the so - called agents claiming to act on behalf of the school authorities. The school does not appoint any agents.
- Any discrepancy / deficiency in the application form will automatically disqualify the candidate.
GUIDELINES FOR COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION FORM ONLINE.
- Log on to our website www.mckv.edu.in
- Then click on the Admission link and follow the instructions given carefully.